We got to Laramie on the 27th. Unpacked. Repacked. Celebrated Andrew's birthday on the 28th (went to the movies) and then headed to Blackfoot on the 29th. Phew. Deep break. :)
Kayleen kept me company while I unpacked and put things away in our room.
Lizzie and the lovely cake she made for Andrew.
-----Driving to Blackfoot...
Oh my goodness. I was distracted for literally 2 minutes and I looked back at Kayleen and her entire hand was green. Hahaha. #auntfail
Beautiful views as we drove...
The kids were just a little excited to wrestle with Uncle Kevin. :)
The following pictures are very unflattering but oh my goodness I do not want to forget this funny moment. I was trying to teach Shawnii and Anna how to give themselves a double chin...then I realized I just had a larger neck than they do...#chubbysista
Friday morning I went and spent some time visiting my cousin's family (I'm close with my cousin's wife.) I always love getting to visit them and was so glad I got to stop by for a bit. We spent the day just hanging out as a family and eating lots of food. :)
Friday night Kevin and I were able to visit with Kallie, Marcus, Graham, Chelsie, Sam and Emma. Oh my goodness I still can't get over my best friends having babies! So crazy! It was wonderful getting to see them and I'm still kicking myself for not getting a picture!! I miss being close to those sweet friends.
Kevin and I took Jacob to the Junior High and went sledding on the hill for a little bit. Jacob was timid at first but after some convincing (and kind of forceful shoves down the hill) he LOVED it. It was so cute. :)
Oh Idaho how I missed your beautiful skies!
Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandbabies. :)
The kids had a little nerf gun war with Kevin. It was hilarious to watch.
Saturday, Danny and Melissa and the kids came over for breakfast and spent the morning with us.
Love these people... :)
Blurry but precious picture. :)
Friday I had the thought, "Man I wish it would be foggy one of these mornings while I'm here so I can see the trees all frosted." BOOM. Saturday morning we woke up to fog and the trees looked AWESOME. Such a sweet little tender mercy for me. :) I went outside and took a billion pictures with my camera and a few on my phone...
It was so fun getting to be all together as Lyman's. Its always a great time. As we're all growing up and entering new phases its fun to still be able to get together and be silly and have fun together. :)
-----
Kevin and I left around 1 Saturday afternoon to go to Boise and Andrew followed with Jackson and Kayleen shortly after that. It was so fun to finally get to meet little Olivia. She is so precious! It was a super quick trip but it was so fun to get to be there for her special day! She looked absolutely beautiful in her blessing dress. I got to help bathe her and dress her before church. So fun. :)
The kids had a blast getting to beat up Uncle Kevin with light sabers. :)
It was a pretty mellow New Years Eve. I started feeling sick Saturday night and didn't really sleep well that night so it wasn't the best New Years I've ever had. Haha. It was great getting to see family though. :)
Because I got sick, the rest of our visit in Idaho did not go as I planned in my head. Rude. :)
-Holly-
Comments
Post a Comment