I just need to give a quick shout out to this handsome guy right here...
He is the sweetest, kindest, most supportive husband/best friend I could have ever asked for. I get so grumpy and impatient sometimes but no matter what this guy loves me through it all! Every freak out moment, emotional break down, crazy vent session..he's still there for me.
He makes me smile and laugh even when I'm feeling like I can't. After five years he still gives me butterflies just like the first time he kissed me and told me he loved me. I love him so much! Sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I am to have him for eternity...ETERNITY. Makes my heart so happy.
Tonight I had my end of semester meetings with all my tenants and he sat there beside me through an hour and a half of meetings. Something that probably seems small to everyone else but for me it meant the world. I was so nervous for the meetings but just having him beside me helped my and mind be calm. He is my biggest cheerleader and support. I could not do this job with out him. I wouldn't be the person I am today without him. I love how happy my heart feels whenever I'm around him. I can't wait for an eternity of sweet moments like tonight where I am reminded of how lucky I am to be this man's wife.
Sorry for the mushy gushy stuff but...sometimes you just gotta say it so you don't forget it!
Thanks Bebes for being the best thing thats ever happened to me. You make me a better me every day and for that I am SO grateful. Love you forever and always to the moon and back!
He is the sweetest, kindest, most supportive husband/best friend I could have ever asked for. I get so grumpy and impatient sometimes but no matter what this guy loves me through it all! Every freak out moment, emotional break down, crazy vent session..he's still there for me.
He makes me smile and laugh even when I'm feeling like I can't. After five years he still gives me butterflies just like the first time he kissed me and told me he loved me. I love him so much! Sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I am to have him for eternity...ETERNITY. Makes my heart so happy.
Tonight I had my end of semester meetings with all my tenants and he sat there beside me through an hour and a half of meetings. Something that probably seems small to everyone else but for me it meant the world. I was so nervous for the meetings but just having him beside me helped my and mind be calm. He is my biggest cheerleader and support. I could not do this job with out him. I wouldn't be the person I am today without him. I love how happy my heart feels whenever I'm around him. I can't wait for an eternity of sweet moments like tonight where I am reminded of how lucky I am to be this man's wife.
Sorry for the mushy gushy stuff but...sometimes you just gotta say it so you don't forget it!
Thanks Bebes for being the best thing thats ever happened to me. You make me a better me every day and for that I am SO grateful. Love you forever and always to the moon and back!
Until next time...
Holly aka luckiest girl in the whole wide world


Comments
Post a Comment